list of additional pages, click on any one to view

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

How I sewed My 1940's Blouse

This is a MCBN post

Sometimes the perfect pattern comes your way purely by chance and this Blouse pattern by Simplicity hits the mark. It has everything! The 1940's design looks as great today as it did then and makes a wonderful change from loose tops and T-shirts.
As a bonus it is easy to sew too with no complicated seams or shaping. The all-in-one collar is easy to sew too making it a delight to sew, even for beginners.


Want to find out how I made it and to see what fabric choices there are? Click on this link   My blouse on the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network    and go to the MinervaCrafts website, you won't be disappointed.

Let me know if you made it too, and what fabric you chose

Angela x



#vintage #1940's #blouse #cottonlawn #sewing #simplicity


No comments: